Managing your money is as easy as point and click!
Imagine the total convenience of 24-hour online access to your accounts. Instead of waiting in line, all you have to do is open MemberDirect™ Online Access through the Internet. You can manage your money at home or your business anytime of the day or night, when it suits your schedule, not ours. In fact, MemberDirect™ Online Access lets you do almost anything you can do at your local credit union. And we're always improving the system, always upgrading it to add more new features that make it even easier to manage your money. Your Personal Access Code (PAC) guarantees that your system is completely security-assured. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to use.
What to do to get started:
- Open an account with Acadian Credit Union, if you do not already have one
- Contact your branch to sign a MemberDirect Request of Service form
- Once signed you will received a Personal Access Code (PAC) to help start your experience
- Go online and access your accounts and start a whole new way of banking
The Personal Access Code (PAC) ensures the security and confidentiality of your system.
Features of MemberDirect™ Online Access:
- Transfer funds (future dated, immediate, recurring).
- View and print your statement information for up to a year
- Pay bills (current or future dated)
- Stop Payments
- Search for specific account information
- Look up current U.S. dollar and British Pound exchange rates
- Transfer funds from one member number to another (within Acadian credit union)
- Plus more
Tips when using MemberDirect™
- Keep your Personal Access Code private
- Logout when your transactions are completed
- Double check vendor information before processing bill payments
- Record the confirmation numbers of all paid bills (hint - place the confirmation directly on bill itself)
- If you get distracted, please log out and return when more convenient
- Monitor your accounts
®MasterCard is a registered tradmark owned by MasterCard International Inc. and is used under license.